Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength; they will soar on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

You'd think I'd be asleep.

I went to sleep around 6 this morning. That is, after staying up all night making this.

And I got up around 11 and couldn't get back to sleep.

A couple of funny things happened in the last 24 hours.

Last night, I went to send Nate the Jim Gaffigan Hot Pockets Routine



and instead I sent it to one of my professors on accident. I was a bit panicked, not knowing what he would think of me after this instance.
What I received in response to my apology, was

"I love the hot pockets routine! Hahah. Second only to 'bacon'".

So it ended well.

Secondly,

after staying up all night working on that video, I woke this morning to find that my battery was dead and had in fact fried itself. And to my despair, all my work was on my computer, and no where else. And again, there was panic. But mac got taken to the apple store where they fixed him up, and he's been running on the same charge since about 7! Isn't that fantastic? It's almost 1!

and then I had college bound, where I brought boris. We took some decent pictures, but Megan took this picture. I love it.

From Left to Right: Justin, Wesley, Mayli, Me



No comments:

Post a Comment