Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength; they will soar on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Word Vomit {And Some Other Events From Today}

It seems that every time I open my mouth, I spew something negative or some complaint. Because those are the first things that come to my mind. It is much more work to come up with something positive, or something pleasant {partly because when I do, no one else is quite as excited as I am}. This happened quite a few times today, and I realized it. I think it has something to do with the time of month, the physical and emotional state of myself, and the fullness of my agenda. Regardless, it is not necessary.

Today, college bound was cancelled, so Chuck and I wandered throughout the woods for a couple of hours, and took some nice photos. Had a bit of bonding time. It was fun {although a tad uncomfortable at times. He's a very affectionate person}.


Creeped on the roommate from afar.

did some off-roading



Walked around the pond

Looked for trolls under a bridge.
Tried to take pictures of ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment