Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength; they will soar on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Dear Loved One

I don't know you yet. At least, I don't believe I do. But I want you to know that I pray for you sometimes. That you're growing to be a man after God's own heart, like David. That we can share a wealth of love and a desire for justice together. Love, not only for each other but for the world. That you'll help me grow and that I will do the same for you. There's so much in my past that I'm working on putting behind me. There's so much I need to change before we can find one another, but I know that God will put you into my life at exactly the right time. Exactly when I need you. Exactly when it is right for me to have you. Dear Loved One, wait for me; I am waiting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment