Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength; they will soar on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Wedding Movies Were Made for People Like Me

While they were, simultaneously, most definitely NOT made for people like me. I've been sitting in my bed for the past hour and a half watching bride wars and stumbling on weddings. I'm not sure which is more exciting to me: the idea that I still have years ahead of me to meet the love of my life and have a beautiful (and extensively creative) wedding, or the idea that I HAVE FRIENDS. Friends who will let me be crafty and make lovely things for their weddings and help them to plan the weddings. Oh goodness. I've gotten into this terrible mood to do crafts with no means of relieving this unquenched desire. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment