Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength; they will soar on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Oh Today

Somehow I've made it through this day (as I state this my mind is singing 'Like a Virgin' by Madonna...I made it through the wilderness, you know I've made it through...although the version covered by Cameron Diaz at the end of Shrek). Its the end of wednesday which signifies the midway point of this miserably long week. The weather was wonderfully miserable, which pleased me after a night of no sleep. I woke up last night/this morning at 3:30 and despite my eager yearning for sleep, I had a bout of insomnia and stayed up until I decided to get ready for class at 6:30. However, I didn't go to bed until 2 (which was a bad decision on my part) SO I got a total of 1.5 hours of sleep last night. Woohoo! Fortunately, I came back after my Human Behavior class and snuggled up in my bed and let sleep take me. It was glorious. Rainy days are perfect nap days. I would have snuggled up with a mug of hot chocolate and a wonderful...dvd of Friends or Gilmore Girls...if I hadn't had to run to Power, Prestige, and Poverty. Then some other frustrations occurred, and now I'm sitting under the blankets in my bed, slowly feeling my eyelids droop as I write this and wishing that I had crafting materials.
What frustrates me is this:




71 degrees tomorrow?! ITS OCTOBER! Although saturday and sunday are looking lovely. I've  got some pretty wonderful weekend plans, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment