Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength; they will soar on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

2:36 AM

I seem to have frequent sleeping problems.
This time it's because I've had a terrible cold for a week, and the end of it has come, arriving with a big bow on top of a terrible cough that has deprived me of sleep.
So I'm dying. And I can't sleep because I keep coughing.
Fortunately my roommate left behind her GINORMOUS bag of Vitamin C Drops {bliss in a bag} and so I'm downing those and waiting to stop having to cough up a little piece of my lung ever second. Hurrah!

I have an exam at 9. I was going to get up at 8, get ready, go to the test, what not. Now, I'm thinking that I'll get up at like...8:35 and stumble along to my exam. I don't know. I didn't study for it. It's spanish and I feel pretty prepared anyway, but now I'm a little nervous and nauseous and I SERIOUSLY hope that I don't completely tank this.
Oh I feel like such a slacker. And rightfully so, I suppose.
This week. Ohhhhh man.
Well, since I'm up I might as well study, eh?

Blech, I don't want to. But I should. Mmmm, wants vs needs? How complicated.

Okay.
Spanish.

Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment