Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength; they will soar on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Places I want to go

Well, who doesn't want to go to Europe.



I have this dream of hoppin on a plane and flying to Ireland, doing Ireland and Scotland, and then catching a boat over the the UK, and seeing England and Wales, and then hopping on another boat and seeing France and Germany and Spain and Italy and Poland and Greece... It would take some time, but but how amazing would it be? Honestly.
I've always wanted to go to Australia, too, and Africa.
Uganda, Ethiopia, Sudan. I'd love to do some missions work or social justice work over there. Oh man, give me my passport and a plane ticket and I'd be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment