Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength; they will soar on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

I am on the internet in the living room.

IN THE LIVING ROOM.

I'm sitting on the couch, watching elf, and writing to the three of my beautiful followers. It's like a christmas miracle. A really beautiful christmas miracle.

Ohhhh Christmas. As much as I love it, it always has the potential to be somewhat emotionally scarring, and I have to admit that I'm frequently rather relieved once it's over. The guilt of all the money spent, the stress of getting up to maine before two, the food to cook, the presents to wrap. It's all a little too much activity for me. I'm happy to say that it is over.

Tomorrow, however, is Kwanzaa. It's a holiday I know little about, so maybe tomorrow I'll look it up and post about the to-do over Kwanzaa.

On a more positive note, this was a particularly lovely christmas, aside from the discussion about my virginity {as my parents gave me a purity ring for christmas} and my intense irritability. I love my family and nothing traumatic happened {its the little things in life}. And of course there was the added joy of WIFI.

Oh, did I already mention that? My bad.

And my mom got me that trunk that I have some intense renovation plans for, which I'm completely pumped for.

So Happy Christmas! Here are some of my joys1







No comments:

Post a Comment