Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength; they will soar on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Task List

Things to Accomplish by Thursday:
~Write Journals on two books and like...three films {plus a month worth of classes}
~Edit and/or rewrite a Research paper
~TONS of Laundry
~Dishes
~Vacuum
~PACK!
~Clean bathroom, the rest of the crime scene we call a bedroom.
~Return my temp ID
~Oh yeah, eat.
~Stop blogging so I can accomplish these things.

Things to Accomplish Over Break:
~Unpack
~Clean room
~A massive overload of crafting
~Lots of SVU
~Read for Leisure {whaaaa?}
~See errone I know.
~Clean Kitchen Cabinets
~Lots of movies and chinese food with this beautiful girl:

{Her and Me}
~Probably apply for a butt load of scholarships
~Facebook, I guess.
~Send transcripts places.
~Perhaps some substitute teaching
~Work, if I can find it.
~Not. Study. At All.
~Snowboard
~Prance around my house singing
~Play in the snow with the dog
~Mourn the end of winter break.

And so, let it commence.

No comments:

Post a Comment