Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength; they will soar on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ah, yes. Kwanzaa.

Well guys, I missed the mark there. Forgot all about it. It was boxing day too. But again, I forgot to care. Happy twenty-seventh of december though.

I've been crafting up a storm, much to my right-sided glory, and am now wearing the failure of socks that I threw together in approximately ten minutes. But boy are they cozy.

My socks and my mess

My mom gave me this really awesome trunk that was covered with the particularly hideous vinyl paper deal, so I spent a bit of time cutting, peeling, and prying it off. Tomorrow, I go to parkhurts to retrieve sandpaper {or, probably, a sand sponge}, and upholstery tacs.

And then.

I paint. Hurrah! I bought stencils and stuff today, primer, paint, the works. I love this. So when I'm done It'll be supes pretty and supes useful. It currently holds all my crafting stuff {which is actually multiplying rapidly} in organized little boxes that I've enjoyed putting together and decorating. So that's what I did with my night. And now I'm sitting in my room {that's right! My ROOM!} staring at the mess and wishing I were eating something. I think my mom's upset that I'm not asleep yet though, so I'm a little nervous to go venturing out into the kitchen to find something. Maybe I'll check to see if the Whitman's sampler is still on bookshelf outside my room. There may not be chocolate left in the morning if I get ahold of it.

And I'm watching The Wedding Date which I scored for five bucks in five dolla bin at Walmaht.

I would be watching The Mirror has Two Faces except I think I left it in Maine. 

What else have I done since I've been home....?

Watched Zeke, which I'll do again tomorrow. Eaten a lot. That's about it.

Well now it's 1:07am and I should probably head to bed so that I don't waste my day tomorrow sleeping {as if sleeping is ever a waste}. 

Bon soir!




No comments:

Post a Comment