Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength; they will soar on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Got the sad vibes

Probably because I tend to get rather emotional late at night, but I'm kind of in despair about next semester. There are so many things that I want to change, but feel trapped in. Its very frustrating. I try to focus on living one day at a time, but I've always been a future planner. It has, however, screwed me over in the past.
I guess I just think that focusing on the future will help me to prepare myself and be responsible for what might help later on. I don't know. I've got to adopt that La Vida phrase {be here now} or make up my own. I just need to remind myself, I guess. Future planning also makes me a tad bit of a pack rat.
Again, I'm asking for prayer. Actually, just add my name to your prayer list. That'd be wonderful.

Dear readers I hope you have a wonderful evening.
Bon soir!

No comments:

Post a Comment