Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength; they will soar on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It is what it is...

And this seems to be the phrase of the year. Its a phrase of submission to circumstances beyond my control. Circumstances such as my ex boyfriend getting a new girl friend. It is what it is. It does, however, take me by a horribly painful surprise.

Now, I know that my right to care is limited. After all, I broke up with him, and what can I expect other than him finding someone else? I guess it's just that I have never seriously considered dating someone else since the break up, and being the one that ended it, I didn't expect him to get over me so quickly.

So basically, this blows.

On a positive note, though, I was given the opportunity of a philanthropic paid internship next summer. I'm absolutely praying that I get it.

1 comment: