Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength; they will soar on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Hundredth Post Day!

Which is why it's taken me so long to post. I wanted this post to be special and thrilling and memorable. I don't have much news for you, just a few useful tid bits of information.

I have now reached five followers, the newest of whom being my beautiful aunt!
I have also beautified my blog a bit more. I'm not sure what I think of the new banner, but I tend to be hyper critical of my work. Input?

I'm back and school and in the midst of the first week of the second semester of my sophomore year. My schedule is crazy but I kind of like it that way. And to celebrate the fact that this brand new semester is in full swing, I'm not doing my homework and am instead lying on my bed, writing to you, and watching friends.
And how I missed it.
And I'm justifying it with the fact that I had three classes today... and not much sleep ast night. Or some such logic. If it were wednesday, that would be much more relevant {as I have five hours of classes on wednesdays and fridays}.

But I should say that this semester is shaping up to be astronomically better than spring semester last year. It's lookin up, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment