Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength; they will soar on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Six AM is Way Past My Bedtime

But I was up past four talking to Nate about the girl.

I decided to go to sleep at five.

I went to sleep about six.

I'm very tired, and feeling very gloomy.

Blahhh I don't know whats wrong with me. Last night when I was talking to Nate, I was glad because I was able to talk to him like a friend, not necessarily his ex girlfriend, which was great. I was able to tell him what I was thinking, what I was afraid of for him, that sort of thing. Now whats worrying me is what he is thinking. Oh dear, how stressful.

I'm on an emotional low right now. Sorry for the depressing nature of my posts, lately. Prayer please.

On another note, my brother wrote my mom and I a letter.

I don't know if I've covered anything about my brother. In layman's terms, he screwed my family over many times. Just with stealing and emotional trauma and whatnot. He made my senior year of high school pretty hellish.
Well he's been in prison for the last couple of years on charges that I'm not familiar with, but my stepdad managed to get him into this christian rehab program in Hillborough, NH, and since he's been there, he's started writing all of us letters.
This letter was a profuse apology, and one that was pleading for a relationship with my mom and I.

It makes me anxious, but we'll see what comes of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment