Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength; they will soar on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sleepless Nights and Restless Days

Such is my life currently.

Well that's a bit dramatic. I actually do sleep, just very late and so I get up very late. And my days aren't always terribly restless, they're just jam-packed with confusion and hyperactive emotions. I'm trying to figure all this out. Spell it out for myself. I'm combing back through the reasons we broke up back in july, and reevaluating their validity. I'm forcing myself to not settle. Practicing a little bit of self discipline. It's work, but I'm pretty sure that with the inconsistency of my feelings, right now, self discipline is by far worth is hardship.

So I just saw "Sleepless in Seattle" and I must admit that I was expecting a bit more out of it than it was chalked up to be. I'm never as impressed with classics as other people are. Except for "It's a Wonderful Life." That one never gets old. I guess I just appreciate the process of a relationship more than the onset. I find the meeting and whatnot far more unappealing than the fights and makeups and the "next steps" of relationships.
However, watching it with my mom was terrible fun.

Bon soir my dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment