Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength; they will soar on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My dear followers,

Take this with a grain of salt. You are not very chatty and are therefore not a contributing member of the community I have created with this here blog. Due to the lack of your participation, I must euthanize you.

Just Kidding.

But I do love your feedback, so please talk to me. {It gets pretty lonely when your blog is your only friend. again, just kidding. I have other friends.}

So what I said the other day about the 100th post, well that was a lie. I'm pretty disappointed in all of you for not catching it. In fact, it was the 99th post, which would make this the 100th post. So, I repeat, happy 100th post day! Hurray, Melissa, you've done it thus far.

Also, those of you who are friends with me on facebook and have not noticed that I'll not be there anymore come the weekend, please understand that I WILL NOT BE THERE come the weekend. I will instead be dividing my time between this blog, pinterest (yes, please follow me), stumbleupon, online shopping, and other real life activities that exist outside of the four corners of my browser. {quelle suprise!}

Also, I'm writing this to you during my twenty minute break between my third and fourth classes of the day. Which, in college time, is a ton of classes. I came from spanish {no esta divertido.} and I'm about to head to "The Scientific Enterprise", also known as "No. 1 on the List of Reasons to Kill Myself This Semester."

Estoy cansada. Y Tengo hambre. Pero tengo dos horas de clase antes cenar.

On a more positive note, these twenty minutes are kind of nice. I'm sitting in Ken Olsen and looking out the ginormous window at all the people scurrying to class {most of whom are already five minutes late} and watching the wind blow and the sun shine. It's nice. Besides, I'm really a people watcher at heart.

I'm sorry that I've been away from my keyboard for so long, these homeworks have been keeping me busy. But I've been told that absence makes the heart grow stronger, so I'm sure you love me more even now.

Tieneís un día bueno!

No comments:

Post a Comment