Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength; they will soar on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Final Stretch

It begins tomorrow. Two weeks of classes, one week of finals, and then the semester is over. So I'm back from thanksgiving break.
Looking back at my outburst last monday, I admit it was a bit rash, based mostly off an anxious, vexing afternoon and one snide comment from a friend. It still stings a little, but I guess that's life.
So we begin the final stretch. I've been back for two hours and have started my homework, and am realizing that these next few weeks will be packed. Which I have to say is something I'm looking forward to. This semester has been pretty laid back. Not much work because my schedule was really very relaxed, none of my classes very demanding. Now, I have three books to read, two papers to write, two exams to prepare for, and one set of journal entries to compose within the next few weeks. Finally, I'm feeling like a student.
I actually enjoy doing work, being busy, not having a lot of free time. When I have free time, I waste it. I do very little with myself and am very unproductive, so the next few weeks should give me a feeling of accomplishment. Hopefully it will all go swimmingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment