Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength; they will soar on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Positive Thoughts {le neuf de Novembre, 2011}

Its hard to do this today, as I'm sitting here feeling unbearably overwhelmed, so I'm going to find things that dull that a little bit.
First of all, my friend is doing better this week than he says he was last week, and I'm having lunch with him friday. So that's a solid.
I get to go home on friday, where I'll be out of service for three days, and thus out of the line of fire.
Tomorrow I have a College Bound dinner at my intern's apartment, which I really think will be a lot of fun.  I love the people that I tutor with, and I think I'm on my way to forming some decent relationships.
I went on a Panera date with ms. liz {my roommate} which was really awesome.
I was able to find two books at the library that I think will be good for Mayli.
I discovered the prayer room and went there again today.
It was really nice out today, almost 60 degrees.
Three weeks until thanksgiving break.
My good friend Elise is coming back to the 603 on Sunday night for two weeks, so I'll be able to see her while she's home. It's awesome! I haven't seen her since January, so I'm really looking forward to that.
I only have one class tomorrow and then I have college bound.
Friday is omelet day.

No comments:

Post a Comment