Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength; they will soar on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Positive Thoughts {le cinq de novembre, 2011}

Positive thinking...positive thinking.
I'm babysitting right now, and it's 10:30. I've been here since six and I'm not sure when these parents are returning. So I'm getting paid at least $40 dollars. Very nice.
I got to talk to my very best friend tonight, which I haven't done in such a long time. I miss her.
I get to go home on friday for the weekend and be with my family, so I'm super pumped.
My ex boyfriend is getting over me which is good for him even though it kind of hurts for me, but it's good for him.
It's november which is one of my favorite months of the year, and it's almost thanksgiving, which is so exciting.
Four weeks until christmas break.
Tomorrow I get to gain an hour of sleep because we're turning the clocks back and instead of getting up at 9, I can get up at 10.
I don't have very much homework to do this weekend.
Tomorrow night, my roommate and I are going to a service in memory of the 73rd anniversary of Kristellnacht, which I'm really looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment