Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength; they will soar on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

On the mental health continuum, here's me.

Stable------------------------Panicky-------------------Mental Breakdown--------//---Me.


I'm on life-altering information overload. Too much. Too much this week. There must be smoking pouring from my facial cavities, because my mind is fried. Thinking clearly is a thing of the past. Enjoying a class, a thing of the past. Stability? You know it. A thing of the past. And I'm being told that I need to learn to handle stress better, and let me tell you: SO FRIGGIN' TRUE. When I'm all grown up and am a social worker, I'll go to intense counseling on a weekly basis and take up crafting to the extreme for cathartic measures. Right now, though, I'm going home, and I'll be away from this place, these people, and cell service until sunday evening. For two days, I'm free. Praise the Lord.

In the mean time, please please please continue praying. My friend is standing at the edge of the precipice, playing with the defined line that is life, another friends grandmother is right there, as well, and things aren't looking up, and my own sanity is at risk for other reasons that shall go undiscussed on a public forum. So yes, prayer.

I'll leave you with some soothing music that I've found greatly appeasing: Vous Êtes mon Coeur by Güngor, I find completely beautiful. I love french, I love this style of music, I love the harmonizing going on here. Basically, wonderful. You are my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment