Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength; they will soar on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Positive Thoughts {le 3 de novembre, 2011}

I've decided to begin a positive thoughts log.
Today, although not an excellent day, not one that surpassed expectations, did have good aspects, as every day "may not be good, but there is something good in every day."
Call me loco, but I know it's true, and I need to beat the negativity out of me.
So today.
I was able to play with babies all morning, very cute babies. One extraordinarily happy baby named Noah, who wouldn't stop smiling. Presh.
I got paid today, which is wonderful.
I got dunk's today, and had a glorious lunch of a turkey, cheddar, and bacon flat.
I was let out of spanish early today, by half an hour {win!}
I played sardines in college bound, which was fun.
I was able to carry a conversation with a couple of the other tutors today, which implies progress.
I spoke with Nate today and it didn't hurt all that much.
I ate dinner with Liz and had a good time.
I look halfway decent.
Positive thoughts for aujhord'hui.

No comments:

Post a Comment