Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength; they will soar on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Prime Quotes of the Evening

"Just admit it: i'm the worst toymaker in the world. I'm a cotton-headed ninnymuggins."
"Not now arctic puffin."
"But the children Love the books!"
{Pennies from Heaven}
"You did it! Congratulation on having the world's best cup of coffee! Good job, guys!"

"I'm here with my dad and we never met and he wants me to sing him a song... and I was adopted, and you didn't know i was born, but I'm here now, i've found you daddy, and guess what? I love you, I love you, I love YOUUUU!"
"I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite!"
"SAAAANTAAAAAAAA! I know him! I know him!"
"It's just nice to meet another human who shares my affinity for elf-culture."
"The best way to spread christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear."


"You smell like beef and cheese."
"You sit on a throne of lies."
"My finger has a heartbeat."


"..and then I traveled the seven levels of the candy cane forest, through the sea of swirly, twirly gumdrops, and then I passed through the Lincoln Tunnel."
"We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns, and syrup."


"...and then, to finish, we'll snuggle."
"There's a horrible noise coming from the evil box underneath the window.. It's going shhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."
"Ow! Son of a nutcracker!"

"Things worked out pretty good. They gave me a restraining order."
"I feel really warm when I'm around you and um...my tongue swells up. So... do you wanna eat food?...You know, the code."
"Francisco! Franciscoooo. Francisco. Franciiiisco."
"Buddy the elf, what's your favorite color?"
"Oh! It's very sucky! It's very sucky!"


"I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed 11 cookies into the vcr."

No comments:

Post a Comment