Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength; they will soar on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

La La La I Have A Paper to Write

La la la la la ten pages and I have not yet begun. And tomorrow night is Elf night and I am very excited. And tonight I have a long evening of procrastinating ahead of me. How will I ever fit this paper-writing in?
Well, okay, write the paper I guess is the best idea. However, the roommate and I are watching SVU {or were watching SVU before she started watching a video about some beagles} and then there's dinner and then theres...probably more SVU and then theres the gym and then maybe I'll consider doing this paper.
Or like...after dinner and until the gym. That sounds a tad bit bettah. Apparently it does not take so long once you get started. Except for one girl who said that it takes a solid six or seven hours, but I choose to not believe her. Because I choose to believe that I can pull this paper out in like... four. If I put my mind to it. Which I fully intend to do.

Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment